Alliance Contract Pharma has a state of the art analytical laboratory
With a full range of pharmaceutical and nutritional supplement testing capabilities, our experienced team is flexible and ready to meet your needs. Let your project define what service model works best for you. We can provide:
Excipient and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
Analytical Method Development and Validation of Residual Cleaning Methods
- Compendial method verification and validation studies
- Monograph release testing per the USP, EP, BP, JP
Analytical Method Development and Validation of Drug Products
- Validated test procedures for detection of API on your manufacturing equipment
- Development of validation protocols to support cleaning validation for specific manufacturing processes in your facility
Drug Product Release and Stability Testing
- Development of robust and rugged analytical procedures to ensure the quality of your products.
- Qualification and validation of the analytical procedures to meet our client’s and regulatory requirements.
- ACP offers a full array of small molecule analytical techniques to evaluate your API and Drug Products.
Onsite ICH Environmental conditions
- Dissolution and Disintegration
- Moisture Analysis (Gravimetric and KF Titration)
- Spectroscopy (UV/VIS/IR)
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzer (TOC)
- Particle Size Analysis
- Other conditions can be added upon request
Why Choose Us
- Experience – 100 years of combined experience in the pharmaceutical industry with an emphasis on contract manufacturing and laboratory services. We have manufactured and/or tested nearly every currently available pharmaceutical dosage form.
- Quality – We have an unwavering commitment to providing quality service that exceeds our clients’ and regulators’ expectations.
- Value – In these challenging economic times, you need to maximize the value of your projects more than ever. ACP will provide the highest value for your budget dollar.
- Speed – ACP is ready to be of service today. Yes, there are larger CMOs, but with timelines short and budgets tight, speed is key. ACP will deliver on time, on-budget, every time.
To be the leading customer focused service provider to the health care industry.
Alliance Contract Pharma is a leader in providing value-added services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout their project. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of the ACP team.
Our customers improve the quality and longevity of people’s lives. It is our privilege to contribute to this great mission.
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED