GELATIN CAPSULES: THE MARKET STANDARD FOR MANY YEARS
- High-quality product which matches the stringent requirements of the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent performance on high-speed capsule filling and sealing machines
- Can be filled with SSM formulations up to 70° C
- Compatible with a range of excipients for improving bioavailability of poorly soluble drugs
QUALI-V® CAPSULES: HYPROMELLOSE CAPSULES MADE FROM PLANT-DERIVED MATERIALS
- Proven pharmaceutical performance
- Meets all compendia dissolution requirements
- Compatible with a wider range of excipients than gelatin
- Preferred for hygroscopic fills
- Exceptional for low humidity applications, no brittleness
- Maintains shell mechanical strength at low moisture contents
- Can be filled with SSM formulations up to 80° C
- Ideal for new drug development
BENEFITS OF LIQUID-FILLED TWO-PIECE CAPSULES
- Simple and cost effective formulation. Liquid capsules require no binders, lubricants, or plasticizers commonly found in traditional solid-dosage forms and soft gels. Aqueous and Non-aqueous liquids to semi-solids can be filled and banded.
- Absorption and bioavailability are enhanced. Your API is already in solution or dispersed suspension.
- Integrated tamper proofing. Banded capsules provide a non-permeable barrier retarding tampering.
- Liquid-Filled Two-Piece Capsules are better than soft gel capsules. Thinner wall construction allows for smaller capsule sizes and more efficient and complete dissolution over soft gels.
- Unique branding opportunities. Nearly infinite choices of capsule and banding colors provide a wealth of product differentiation options. From clear capsules and clear bands to two color capsules and contrasting band color—the combinations are endless.
REQUEST A QUOTE