- HARLEYSVILLE, Pa. (January 22, 2019) — Alliance Contract Pharma (ACP) is pleased to announce that one of our clients has received FDA approval for the first twice-daily ocular corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of post-operative inflammation and pain following ocular surgery. This product represents a breakthrough in post-surgery care that can help increase the rate ...
- Alliance Contract Pharma announces that one of its customers, PaxVax, has received FDA approval for Vaxchora, a singledose oral, live attenuated cholera vaccine, indicated for use in adults 1864 years of age.
- Alliance Contract Pharma has concluded our first successful "turn key" clinical supply requirement. ACP manufactured, packaged, labeled, and distributed our customer's clinical supplies to both U.S. and European centers.
- Alliance Contract Pharma has successfully completed another Pre-Approval Inspection w ith no 483 or major observations. ACPhas been found "Acceptable" to referenced filed NDA. This is the second PAI in the past 3 years that ACPand maintains a perfect record in compliance.
- Alliance Contract Pharma is a FDA and DEA registered contract manufacturing and laboratory services organization supporting the pharmaceutical and nutritional supplement industries. Our fully cGMP compliant Quality System has been designed for R&D, Clinical and Commercial supply of Over the Counter, Prescription and Nutraceutical products.
- Qualicaps® capsule filling machines feature a compact size with easy conversion, highly accurate filling and the ability to handle a variety of dosage forms. Qualicaps® liquid-fill machines can accommodate a wide range of liquids, from mobile liquids to hot melts, with unique features such as proprietary hot-air purge and stacking cooling tower.
- In preparation for a new client's commercial product, Alliance Contract Pharma is pleased to announce the installation of a L.B. Bohle PM-400 Bin Blender. ACPis now strategically scalable to take your product from development through clinical and into commercial production utilizing our existing Bohle LM-40 and new Bohle PM-400 Bin Blender.
REQUEST A QUOTE
REQUEST A QUOTE